Saturday, April 27, 2019

She’s the smartest person I’ve ever met

Potential Spoilers Below

“Sweet one,” her father said gently, “listen to me. When you’re old enough, I will make you a match with a high lord who’s worthy of you, someone brave and gentle and strong. This match with Joffrey was a terrible mistake. That boy is no Prince Aemon, you must believe me.”

“He is!” Sansa insisted. “I don’t want someone brave and gentle, I want him. We’ll be ever so happy, just like in the songs, you’ll see. I’ll give him a son with golden hair, and one day he’ll be the king of all the realm, the greatest king that ever was, as brave as the wolf and as proud as the lion.”

Arya made a face. “Not if Joffrey’s his father,” she said. “He’s a liar and a craven and anyhow he’s a stag, not a lion.”

Sansa felt tears in her eyes. “He is not! He’s not the least bit like that old drunken king,” she screamed at her sister, forgetting herself in her grief.

Father looked at her strangely. “Gods,” he swore softly, “out of the mouth of babes …” He shouted for Septa Mordane. To the girls he said, “I am looking for a fast trading galley to take you home. These days, the sea is safer than the kingsroad. You will sail as soon as I can find a proper ship, with Septa Mordane and a complement of guards … and yes, with Syrio Forel, if he agrees to enter my service. But say nothing of this. It’s better if no one knows of our plans. We’ll talk again tomorrow.”

Ned realized right there and then that none of Cersei’s three children were Robert’s because of what they both said.  Well I think they both just did it again.























We have all been so caught up in who will sit the Iron Throne after it’s all said and done.  What if they go back to the way things were before Aegon the Conqueror’s landing?  Sansa and Jon Snow will iron out the details of a Seven Kingdoms who will have rulers from each of the provinces ruled by leaders they choose but who work towards the good of all of the realm.  Aegon Targaryen, the first of his name, forged the Seven Kingdoms.  Aegon Targaryen, the sixth of his name, with the council of Sansa will bring them back to what they were before but acting together for the common good.  If this were to happen who would you have rule where?

Winterfell (the North) – Sansa and the Hound

The Riverlands – Edmure Tully and Roslin (Walder Frey would finally have a daughter that was a queen)

Casterly Rock – Tyrion if he survives and ??? (Would complete Tyrion’s arc of Lann the clever)

The Stormlands – Gendry and Arya

The Vale – Whoever is heir to Harry the Heir as I believe he will die in the Battle of the Bastards

Dorne – Arianne Martell and ???

The Iron Islands – Asha Greyjoy and ???

The Reach – Willas Tyrell  & ???

Dragonstone – Jon Snow in perpetuity for what he did for the realm.  He will never rule there as he will be fulfilling his role as the replacement to Bran as the three-eyed crow.


Comments encouraged.  Love to hear the idea’s of others.  Most believe that since I present my idea’s as “fact like” I’m not open to change my viewpoints which is far from the truth.  I simply look at the information presented and go from there.  If you can shine a light on another way of thinking that opens the door to debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment