Monday, May 20, 2019

Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream


Why did everything feel so surreal in the last episode?  Dany didn’t have a smudge on her.  In fact, the ash wouldn’t even touch her clothing.  How did so much ash collect on Drogon?  Why did the ash not fall on Jon or Dany when were together and the ash was falling like snow?  How did Greyworm make it to Dany before Jon when he was busy killing soldiers?  Why did it seem there were more Unsullied after the Battle of Winterfell than before?  Where did all the Dothraki come from?  Where did Jon get Longclaw at the end of the show?  He didn’t have it when he left King’s Landing.  The entire episode seemed like a dream sequence to me.  Did anyone else feel the same? 



Comments encouraged.  Love to hear the idea’s of others.  Most believe that since I present my idea’s as “fact like” I’m not open to change my viewpoints which is far from the truth.  I simply look at the information presented and go from there.  If you can shine a light on another way of thinking that opens the door to debate.

6 comments:

  1. How come the ash wouldn't even stick to anyone's hair? Who has been in a snow storm? You would be covered like Drogon being out there like everyone was. His was excessive but nobody else was even touched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a while... I haven't watched the after the episode yet, but from what I've seen on several YouTubers... that's actually ash and snow. From what I've read, there will be some form of continuance... possibly immediately after the show in the books. If so, that leads me to believe that Jon Snow, the King Beyond the Wall, might take the most beautiful woman to be his bride and queen, Val. It will be interesting to see how GRRM and his ghost writers finish out this saga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where to start? Game of Thrones is roughly based on the storylines of A Song of Ice and Fire, set in the fictional Seven Kingdoms of Westeros and the continent of Essos. If you want to learn more go to https://www.odroslore.com/game-of-thrones-lore

    ReplyDelete
  4. In New World, if players find something difficult, buying New World Coins at IGGM is a smarter way.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is one of the most important information for me.
    And I enjoy reading your article.
    But it's worth noting that the website style is perfect.
    The article is really good: D. Good job…
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ចាក់បាល់

    ReplyDelete