Thursday, May 2, 2019

Will Tyrion yet again be accused of something he didn't do?

Potential Spoilers Below

I keep telling everyone that similarities between The Wheel of Time (TWOT) and A Song of Ice and Fire (ASOIAF) are vast even if there are those out there that say otherwise. 

If you don’t know it, I wrote a blog article that points out why the Night King is still alive.  To see it click here.  First for all of you who aren’t familiar with my blog let me tell you that I believe that Tyrion is based upon Mat Cauthon from the Wheel of Time.  At this point in the story Mat was looking for a spy that was in the midst of his war room that was relaying information to the enemy.  I think this will take on a whole new twist in ASOIAF.  I know that the enemy, the Night King, who is hiding out in Bran is fully aware of Tyrion’s greatest gift; his mind.  It will be for this reason that Bran will IMO set him up.  Who would believe Tyrion over Bran at this point in the story; after all it was Bran’s idea to use himself as bait and as far as everyone is aware, the Night King was destroyed?  I believe the conversation that he had with Bran will lead to Tyrion’s suspicions and Bran (i.e. the Night King) will have to discredit him.  Dany still has a treason for love that she hasn’t yet faced.  Could Bran spin a tale that lands Tyrion in hot water or even worse?   Remember what Old Nan told Bran; “Crows are all liars”.

Before Season 8 episode 3 I couldn’t figure out why Bran kept staring at Tyrion:




































































Comments encouraged.  Love to hear the idea’s of others.  Most believe that since I present my idea’s as “fact like” I’m not open to change my viewpoints which is far from the truth.  I simply look at the information presented and go from there.  If you can shine a light on another way of thinking that opens the door to debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment