Sunday, May 19, 2019

Crows are all liars


Potential Spoilers Below

Could the ending be just like The Usual Suspects? Old Nan said "Crows are all liars" I think she is right. I think everything we have been told by the three-eyed crows have mostly been lies; Bran included. The episode that follows the Hodor reveal shows us Bran seeing the events that hadn't happened. He saw Dany over King's Landing and what she would do. He had to know that revealing Jon's secret would be the catalyst for her actions. So why did he do it? I think he has had his eye on the throne since he was touched by the Night King. Remember what the three-eyed crow, Bloodraven from the books, told Bran? He told him “You will never walk again, Bran,” the pale lips promised, “but you will fly.” Again, what if that was also a lie. The Night King can manipulate dead people to jump off cliffs and they simply get up and continue fighting. Medical science would tell you that jumping off a cliff would most likely break your vertebrae like Bran did after being pushed from the tower window. If the Night King is within Bran what would stop him from doing what he did with the dead to Bran and allow himself to get up and walk? Nothing in my opinion. So, what if the last scene that we see of the show is Bran's eyes being that of the Night King's and him getting up from his wheel chair and walking. Just food for thought.




Comments encouraged.  Love to hear the idea’s of others.  Most believe that since I present my idea’s as “fact like” I’m not open to change my viewpoints which is far from the truth.  I simply look at the information presented and go from there.  If you can shine a light on another way of thinking that opens the door to debate.

1 comment: