Saturday, February 2, 2019

Bran’s Appearance


Potential Spoilers Below

Since I don’t think anything is wasted, I also believe when Bran is discovered in the crypts of Winterfell by Jon Snow his appearance will be similar to that of Aginor, from the Wheel of Time, except he will be rooted to a weirwood.

Bran squared?  I believe that at this point in the story young Bran knows he is looking upon himself.


The old man was older than old; he made Cenn Buie look like a child in the bloom of health. The skin of his face was like crazed parchment drawn tight over a skull, then pulled tighter still. Wispy tufts of brittle hair stood at odd places on his scabrous scalp. His ears were withered bits like scraps of ancient leather; his eyes sunken, peering out of his head as if from the ends of tunnels.

Comments encouraged.  Love to hear the idea’s of others.  Most believe that since I present my idea’s as “fact like” I’m not open to change my viewpoints which is far from the truth.  I simply look at the information presented and go from there.  If you can shine a light on another way of thinking that opens the door to debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment